SAGE is a blog focused on the science of aging and was founded by Postdocs at the Buck Institute for Research on Aging. Our goal is to highlight important aging research conducted at our institute as well as exciting breakthroughs made by the scientific community at large. SAGE provides postdocs and other scientists at the Buck the opportunity to develop their science communication skills and will aid our institute in connecting globally to individuals and communities interested in understanding the fundamental mechanisms of aging and improving human health and lifespan.
SAGE would like to thank the following people for their invaluable help with the blog.
- Julian Chytrowski (System Administrator at the Buck)
- Chris Rebillot (Director of Communications at the Buck)
- Jean Mariani (Special Projects Manager at the Buck)
- Joy Mooney and Sean Mooney (formerly at the Buck)
- Pankaj Kapahi (Buck Professor)
Jonathon Fulkerson (Undergraduate at the University of Southern Indiana)